If deception is key to evil then identifying logical failures and cover-ups helps us in understanding the godliness of truth. In this post I share DC Dave’s wisdom and extract the words of a whistle-blower that a high profile US lawyer Lin Wood has shared with the world. Enjoy.
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression
Strong, credible allegations of high-level criminal activity can bring down a government. When the government lacks an effective, fact-based defense, other techniques must be employed. The success of these techniques depends heavily upon a cooperative, compliant press and a mere token opposition party.
- Dummy up. If it’s not reported, if it’s not news, it didn’t happen.
- Wax indignant. This is also known as the “How dare you?” gambit.
- Characterize the charges as “rumors” or, better yet, “wild rumors.” If, in spite of the news blackout, the public is still able to learn about the suspicious facts, it can only be through “rumors.” (If they tend to believe the “rumors” it must be because they are simply “paranoid” or “hysterical.”)
- Knock down straw men. Deal only with the weakest aspects of the weakest charges. Even better, create your own straw men. Make up wild rumors (or plant false stories) and give them lead play when you appear to debunk all the charges, real and fanciful alike.
- Call the skeptics names like “conspiracy theorist,” “nutcase,” “ranter,” “kook,” “crackpot,” and, of course, “rumor monger.” Be sure, too, to use heavily loaded verbs and adjectives when characterizing their charges and defending the “more reasonable” government and its defenders. You must then carefully avoid fair and open debate with any of the people you have thus maligned. For insurance, set up your own “skeptics” to shoot down.
- Impugn motives. Attempt to marginalize the critics by suggesting strongly that they are not really interested in the truth but are simply pursuing a partisan political agenda or are out to make money (compared to over-compensated adherents to the government line who, presumably, are not).
- Invoke authority. Here the controlled press and the sham opposition can be very useful.
- Dismiss the charges as “old news.”
- Come half-clean. This is also known as “confession and avoidance” or “taking the limited hangout route.” This way, you create the impression of candor and honesty while you admit only to relatively harmless, less-than-criminal “mistakes.” This stratagem often requires the embrace of a fall-back position quite different from the one originally taken. With effective damage control, the fall-back position need only be peddled by stooge skeptics to carefully limited markets.
- Characterize the crimes as impossibly complex and the truth as ultimately unknowable.
- Reason backward, using the deductive method with a vengeance. With thoroughly rigorous deduction, troublesome evidence is irrelevant. E.g. We have a completely free press. If evidence exists that the Vince Foster “suicide” note was forged, they would have reported it. They haven’t reported it so there is no such evidence. Another variation on this theme involves the likelihood of a conspiracy leaker and a press who would report the leak.
- Require the skeptics to solve the crime completely. E.g. If Foster was murdered, who did it and why?
- Change the subject. This technique includes creating and/or publicizing distractions.
- Lightly report incriminating facts, and then make nothing of them. This is sometimes referred to as “bump and run” reporting.
- Baldly and brazenly lie. A favorite way of doing this is to attribute the “facts” furnished the public to a plausible-sounding, but anonymous, source.
- Expanding further on numbers 4 and 5, have your own stooges “expose” scandals and champion popular causes. Their job is to pre-empt real opponents and to play 99-yard football. A variation is to pay rich people for the job who will pretend to spend their own money.
- Flood the Internet with agents. This is the answer to the question, “What could possibly motivate a person to spend hour upon hour on Internet news groups defending the government and/or the press and harassing genuine critics?” Don’t the authorities have defenders enough in all the newspapers, magazines, radio, and television? One would think refusing to print critical letters and screening out serious callers or dumping them from radio talk shows would be control enough, but, obviously, it is not.
Lin Wood’s Whistle-blower
Lin Wood is a high profile conservative and religious leader from the US, one who has actively supported President Trump in his return to power following the 3 November 2020 election fraud. His release of a whistle-blower’s testimony had a serious impact on US perceptions of their ‘three letter agencies’, aka the Deep State.
· · · · · ·This was just a means of control, a means to· discredit me to keep their secrets, you know, “Don’t believe· anything he says, he’s a scumbag, no matter what he produces he’s a scumbag.”
· · · · · ·they would illegally compromise people, illegally wiretap, break into computers, plant, reverse, change information, change emails, things of that nature the whole focus of the Dirty Trick Squad, was to gain leverage, gain political leverage. They· want to control both sides. They didn’t care what side you’re on, they wanted to control.
· · · · · · They compromise judges, they compromise family members to compromise the judge. If they couldn’t compromise a judge they’d plan it — well, some had even done it to· themselves. Some of them are into that or something. They’re into something.
· · · · · · But if they weren’t, then they would compromise a family member. One judge, they couldn’t get anything on him· so they compromised his son.
· · · · · ·Children are often used as the commodity, a way to buy yourself into certain inner circles.· And these people are all wealthy, they’re all powerful, and· they don’t trust you unless you’re as compromised as they· are.· So, you provide children to them, your children,· adopted children, whatever.https://radiopatriot.net/2021/03/03/lin-wood-whistleblower-transcript/
This is the essence of evil, and pedophilia is the essence of “this”.
· · · · · · This is how they trust you, you’re as dirty as they· are.· You cannot be exposed because you can’t expose them,· they can’t expose you.· If everybody’s just as dirty, you· know you’re safe.
· · · · · · And, like I said, this is a way for them to buy· their way into these inner circles and get access to· whatever.· Children are the payment and the dirt and the· control.
· · · · · ·And when I found out what they were doing, that· they were going to attack these judges, they were going to
· attack the Supreme Court, I tried to end-run them.
· · · · · · I had minders.· People kept tabs on me.· I had FBI· minders.· But I tried to end-run them and expose it.· I tookhttps://radiopatriot.net/2021/03/03/lin-wood-whistleblower-transcript/
· all the evidence and went to Homeland Security, who were· overwhelmed and called in the FBI, and then the DOJ came· right back to me, and they picked me up just a few weeks· later when they found who I was.
A corrupted system . . .
· · · · · · The damage to their plots had been done. They did get close to assassinating people up there.
· · · · · ·actually, I have recordings of their planning on the phone with me as, you know, part of this group.
· · · · · · And then they did not hang up the phone, they did· not kill the phone, and we were listening to them talk about killing me and my wife, things like that.
· · · · · · And another time they actually butt-dialed me and· they were talking about — he was on the phone talking to various people about their plans, about who they were going· after and what they were gonna do to us because we knew too· much and we were outside at the time.
· · · · · · So, they could not do their plan.· We got the people under surveillance.· We saved them, got credit for saving them.· They were very upset that their plans had gone· to crap.· They were very upset with me, especially when they came and picked me up, but it stopped it.
· · · · · · Their plans were written out.· They were — they· had maps, they had surveillance, they had quite a bit of equipment.
· · · · · ·right now I have quite a target on my back still.· Fortunately, the people — the only good part is those people are not in power anymore, but their friends are.
· · · · · · But nothing’s been fixed — nothing’s been fixed all this time — and there’s no way to defend yourself, there’s no way to feel safe, and with the limited work available, with the constraints of the health, it’s difficult· to pack up and leave, pack up and move, which we’ve done more than once, for safety.
· · · · · ·The FBI’s not· gonna talk; they’re dirty as the day is long. They should be· disbanded.https://radiopatriot.net/2021/03/03/lin-wood-whistleblower-transcript/
When one considers who has issued this statement it is incredibly revealing and compelling. This is how evil works . . . through fear . . . using threats, bribery and backmail, which is essentially brain-washing. The truth however sets us free from the power of evil, although there are serious consequences for us truthspeakers, as this whistle-blower reports.